Thursday, January 04, 2007

Boat of Gold...


Boat of Gold...
Originally uploaded by upnorthme.
or alternatively, "That boat is a crock of ...."

Following my usual New Year flu bout - why do you only get sick when not at work? - I took my son up to the cycle trails at Golspie where he went off biking with a pal.
Rather than take of up the trails I went in hunt of a photo for the day, my pot of gold if you like. Although other shots were taken today this one amused me enough to decide to kickstart my blog which I am going to make an effort to contribute to during 2007.
It will be mostly photos, but be warned, I can ramble....

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nicely timed shot. You got the colours, the rainbow, good composition. Nice one! Followed your link from talkphotography, happy blogging in 2007!

picperfic said...

Hi there Gary...I like the look of your blog...good luck with it! I have been playing about with my blog today, I started it a while ago but didn't really have the time to settle into it...I have now found that I can easily send a photo to it via Picasa! :^)

Marianne

Andrew said...

Hi Gary,

Great pics good luck with the blog, love your website as well.

ppp @ talkphotography

Andrew

Anonymous said...

This is a nice and stylishly simple blog type thing Gary - very tempted to have a go myself having seen this!

I just need to know where to start!!!

Keep it up, I shall be viewing on a regular basis.

Oh and the pics are great too!!!

John

Gary said...

Can I just say thanks guys! Glad you have visited and look forward to seeing you return.