Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lunar Eclipse


Lunar Eclipse
Originally uploaded by upnorthme.
Been a little while since I posted so what better to get back on track with but a bit of Red moon. We had just came home from dinner with friends when the eclipse started and as the sky was pretty well clear it seemed foolish not to have a go. I struggled (like many others I have learned) with the balance of ISO (to keep noise down) and shutter speed (to keep movement out). This was about the best compromise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to seek recent things. Right now I'm constructing my hold solar panels. I'm doing it all alone without the aid of my men. I'm utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a very brilliant site that explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for constructing photovoltaic panels.

I'm not really sure about how accurate the info given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I would extremely appreciate it, cause I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.